Animal print never goes out of fashion, we have seen on the catwalks and in various collections of fashion autumn/winter 2014 / 2015. It is the Leopard print, Zebra print and snake skin finish. The fans of animal prints are in luck since the low-cost companies have fallen rendered to the print of fashion.
- Black neoprene with Leopard print straight style, dress for 29.99 euros.
- Dress with side up in black and skirt with flight with animal print for 22.99 euros.
- Shirt with printed animal print with detail of collar and cuffs in leather, for 29.99 euros.
- Oversize Sweatshirt of anima with sleeve print three quarters, by 25,99 EUR.
- Tube with animal print midi skirt, by 17,99 EUR.
- Short monkey with animal print in blue and lace detail on the back, for 39 euros.
- Tiger print chiffon kimono, for 54,99 euros.
- Gloves combined with animal print and leather by 17,99 EUR.
- Shoes peep – toes with animal print, 24.99 euros.
- Top of fine animal print chiffon straps, by 17,99 EUR.
- Hair with animal print and belt vest, by 49,95 EUR.
- Chiffon skirt with ruffle with snake print, for 19.95 euros.
- Black sweatshirt sleeve animal print, for 29.95 euros.
- Fur round collar with zipper and animal print, by 79,95 EUR.
More low cost flat in Jezebel tendencies
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: salutes the wide leg jeans
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: 12 garments 60s by less than 60 euros
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: dresses with cute prints
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: skirts leather midi, would still not have fallen?
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: explosion of autumn flowers
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: the khaki is the new black